Thursday, August 28, 2008

Spanish lessons, tango and more snow

Starting on my spanish course, I moved to the town of Bariloche. Joanna at the Patagonia School brushed dust of some old grammar I haven´t heard of since high school. Small but tough, she guided me and a new friend from New Zealand through the week. Though very short, a week is enough to at least understand basics which was immensly helpful. The rain eventually became snow. With Ramon I enjoyed some beautiful skiing days the last week, although short due to school. Of the extra-curricular activities the school offered was a tango lesson. Feeling pretty good by the end of the night having learned the 8 basic steps, I was heavily put in place watching a couple dancing in St Elmo, Buenos aires on my return. To bad I didn´t have time to practice either tango or spanish any further...

























No comments: